The DRTC Winter Swim Classes are back for 2017 / 2018
This winter we will only be offering swim classes onWednesday evening.
- Wednesday evenings at 8:30 to 9:30 from Nov 1st 2017 to April 25th 2018
- The fee is $175
- There are only 30 spaces open due to the size of the pool.
- Coached by Lisa Kerr with Bruce providing one on one stroke analysis and videos of your swimming. f
- If there are still spaces available a second registration at a reduced fee (fee yet to be determined) will be opened up in Jan 2018.
- Swim classes will be at the Boys & Girls Club of Durham (433 Eulalie St, Oshawa).
- For insurance purposes your DRTC membership must be renewed for the 2018 year if you want to attend Swim sessions after March 31st 2018.
- You will need to bring your swimsuit, towel, goggles, and a swim cap. The pool has fins and pull buoys but if you have your own you may want to bring them as well.
- You must be a 2017 DRTC member to participate in the swim sessions. If you are not a 2017 DRTC then you will be prompted to sign up for a 2017 DRTC winter membership as you register for the swims. More on the DRTC Winter memberships can be found at the link below.